HOME-BASED MEDICAL ALARMS
All PERS (Personal Emergency Response System) units provided by Kupuna Monitoring Systems include a small wearable pendant button, and a large button mounted on the base unit of the system. When activated, the PERS calls a 24/7 response center where a trained operator can assess the situation and dispatch the appropriate aid for the client.
The Vi is our most technologically advanced personal emergency response system. The Vi system includes a console unit and one Amie personal activator.
- Attractive, sleek design is non-clinical and unobtrusive
- Audio messages available in 3 languages to announce call progress and status messages
- Illuminated help button to be easily located at night
- Convenient cancel button in case help button is accidentally pressed
- Compatible with land line, cable, and VoIP services
- Compatible with iVi intelligent pendant with fall detection
The Tunstall CEL MXD is a Personal Emergency Response System which utilizes a cellular network to communicate with our Emergency Response Center. A landline or traditional phone service is not required, nor does it require a cellular plan. The CEL MXD system includes a two-way voice base console and one personal activator which can be worn as a lanyard, or wristband.
- Audible announcements available in English or Spanish
- 60 hour back-up console battery
- Integrated loud speaker & microphone
- Operates on a cellular network*
- Compatible with the MyActive Fall Detector**