MOBILE MEDICAL ALARMS
belle® is a small, lightweight, mobile safety device that enables seniors and individuals with special needs to live independently and call for help anytime, anywhere in the US where there is cellular coverage. belle® gives clients the freedom and confidence to do the things they love at home or on the go.
- Simple one-button access quickly connects clients to our trained Response Center Operators.
- Compact, lightweight design is easy to handle and can be discreetly worn on the body or carried in a pocket or purse.
- Highly water resistant (IP67 rated). Designed to be worn in the shower, bath, or while enjoying outdoor activities.
- Two-way voice communication allows our Response Center operator to easily ascertain the nature of the alert and provide assurance to the client.
- AT&T™ 3G Network*** for enhanced reliability.
- 30 day standby battery affords clients the luxury of charging the device when convenient and reduces the likelihood of a dead battery****.
- 911 back-up calling provides an extra level of protection for the client if help is needed in a GSM coverage area not serviced by AT&T™.
- Network based location technology with U-TDOA capabilities can assist our Operators and 911 dispatchers in the location of clients*.
- User friendly docking station lets clients know the device is properly docked and can be located next to the bed for charging and easy access to help at night.
Mobile PERS with optional Fall Detection
Mobile-Mate® is a mobile safety device that allows subscribers to remain active and independent at home or on the go. Mobile-Mate® operates on the AT&T™; cellular network and features GPS & LBS technology*, 3-way conferencing, and optional automatic fall detection**.
Whether at home, in the garden or on a walk, subscribers can feel secure knowing that help is readily available.
- Simple one-button access immediately connects subscribers to our trained Response Center Operators
- User-friendly docking station's elegant design lets subscribers know the device is properly docked and can be located next to the bed for charging and easy access to help at night
- Visual indicators allow easy identification of charging status and network coverage
- Two-way voice communication allows Response Center Operators to communicate with subscribers via the device
- Audio messages announce call progress/status messages to subscribers
*LOCATION ACCURACY MAY VARY DEPENDING ON ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS.
**FALL DETECTION FEATURE DOES NOT DETECT 100% OF FALLS. IF ABLE, USERS SHOULD ALWAYS PRESS THEIR HELP BUTTON WHEN THEY NEED HELP.
***AT&T™ IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF AT&T.
****30 day battery life based on standard operation and may vary with activity.